907 Sharkey Street 
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Salmon Jr-.Sr High School
401 South Warpath
Salmon, ID 83467
Tel: 208-756-2415
Fax: 208-756-3484

For reporting a student absence: 
   Call 208-756-2415 by 8:30 A.M.

Advanced Opportunities

Salmon High School requires a copy of your birth certificate, transcript, and immunization records before registering.  You will also need to fill out the New Student Enrollment form and Admissions Information form listed below.   Please call (208) 756-2415 or stop by Salmon High School to schedule an appointment with our counselor, Heather Pekus, Ed.M., NCC, LPC 

Below, you will find registration forms for Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.   Please review your Four-Year Student Plan listed above when filling out the registration form.  If you have any questions please contact the counselor's office.  Contact Salmon High School's counseling office for our 2013-2014 class schedule.

Helpful Information for Parents:

http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/:  This is a great site for parents.  This site covers babies to young adults and covers a large variety of topics.  

http://www.noputdowns.org/:  This site addresses teen's health and lifestyle issues in today's world.

http://parentingteens.about.com/od/highschool/u/highschool.htm#s3:  This is a "Highschool Survival Guide for Parents" and covers many topics.

http://www.drugfree.org/:  Prevent/Intervene/Get Treatment/Recover​.  Useful information for parents and teens.

http://teens.drugabuse.gov:  "Nida for teens --- The Science Behind Drug Abuse" features facts, games and real stories.  

Transcript requests, along with a check for $5.00 payable to Salmon High School, can be mailed to:

Salmon High School
401 South Warpath
Salmon, ID 83467

Please include the following information:
  • your name when attending Salmon High School
  • birthdate
  • year you graduated
  • your contact information (in case we have questions)
  • where you would like your transcript mailed
  • check for $5.00

Transcript fees are not required for students currently attending Salmon High School or those students who graduated the previous year.  Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions, (208) 756-2415.  
Transcript Requests
Parent Resources
Do you want to earn college credits while attending high school?

Idaho provides state aid for students who would like to accelerate through their 7th-12th grade education and provides support to earn college credit in high school.

Advanced Opportunities can help provide funds for the following:
  • Overload Courses
  • Dual Credits 
  • Exams 

To learn more visit the following websites:

​For more information contact your school counseling office.