907 Sharkey Street
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Salmon High School
401 South Warpath
Salmon, ID 83467
For reporting a student absence:
Call 208-756-2415 by 8:30 A.M.
In alignment with Salmon School District's philosophy and the State of Idaho graduation requirements, the Salmon High School Senior Project challenges students to apply their classroom education in demonstrating their readiness for life after high school through the completion of a four-part authentic, rigorous, and active experience.
- The community experience will include a twenty hour, community-based or service-based experience.
- The written component will demonstrate mastery of written English in a variety of ways.
- The portfolio will prepare students for successful transition to post-high opportunities. It will be a collection of evidence of work, knowledge, skills, and experiences accrued in grades 9-12.
- The presentation will address five questions which are focused on the portfolio, community experience, the essay, and post-high school plans.
Working Together, a coalition of Lemhi County nonprofit organizations is helping our students connect to local programs needing volunteers. Take a survey on Survey Monkey so they can help link you to one of Salmon's local organizations.
- SHS Senior Project Presentation Guidelines
- Presentation Preparation Guidelines
Final Project Handbooks
- Freshman Physical Science Final Project Handbook
- Sophomore Final Project Handbook
- Junior Final Project Handbook
Senior Project Rubrics
- Project Presentation Rubric
- Judges Portfolio Checklist
Are you looking for a place to volunteer? Check out our Student Volunteering page for a list of organizations and their contact information.